Advice Skills Academy is co-ordinating learning events for participants in the project. One way we’re doing this is through arranging internal training, and buying-in external trainers. We aim to respond to the learning needs of participants, so if you haven’t already done your individual Learning Plan, go to the Planning Cycle page to start work on it.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to this training being very popular, we are no longer taking bookings for this session of training due to being over subscribed. If you would like to be considered for future sessions, please email us with an expression of interest and we will keep you on record.
Ideal for those that have informally run projects before, or for those that are looking to move into project management, this unit will help learners:
- Develop an understanding of what projects are, and the stages of project management
- Identify basic project design principles
- Understand what project planning tools and techniques can be used in project management
- Develop an understanding of the advantages of using targets and milestones to monitor the progress of projects
- Consider project evaluation and review techniques
- Consider the financial appraisal of projects, and the role of financial monitoring
This unit will be delivered over three days, by Advice Skills Academy staff.
The assignment for this unit will focus on:
- Describing a simple workplace project
- Developing a project plan for the project
- Identifying project milestones and targets
- Describing the evaluation of the project
- Considering the financial and non-financial implications of the project
Accredited qualification requirements / details:
|Training days||3 days training|
|ILM unit number||8600-320|
|ILM unit details – use qualification finder||https://www.i-l-m.com/learning-and-development/qualification-finder|
|Date||Day 1: 5th June
Day 2: 11th June
Day 3: 18th June
For information about pre-requisites for booking, download the Accredited Training Programme Booklet