This one day session will be useful for managers, trustees, and those new to management, to develop their skills in the planning and implementation of strategy.
The session will:
- Explore how scenario planning can be used to plan and manage ahead;
- Introduce participants to tools and techniques that can help us to think creatively about future possibilities and horizons;
- Support participants to develop their own scenarios, and test them;
- Examine how we move from strategic thinking to practical management; and
- Consider how these techniques can be applied in your organisations.
Trainer – Alan Lawrie, for the Directory of Social Change (DSC)
Please include the title of the training in your email subject line, and in the email indicate the date you would like to attend (if there are more than one session dates available), and your job role.
You can pencil in the training into your calendar, but please note we will be emailing people to confirm booking – if you don’t receive the confirmation email, then unfortunately you haven’t been booked on the training this time.
Note: All times and locations will be confirmed by email.