Ideal for those who want to pass on their knowledge and experience, this mentoring training will give you the knowledge and understanding to enable you to mentor people from across the Advice Skills Academy partnership.
This one day session will help you to understand:
- The nature and purpose of workplace mentoring
- The difference between informal and formal mentoring
- The roles and responsibilities in a mentoring relationship
- The knowledge, skills and behaviour of a workplace mentor
- The range of approaches to establishing and maintaining quality mentoring records
If you need any further information then please email firstname.lastname@example.org