54 St James Street
Ideal for people who support or supervise staff or volunteers, people who are looking to move into those roles, or people who are interested in training delivery or a learning and development role, this training can help you understand: how to identify development needs for yourself and others; help to develop leadership and management skills, without having to become a manager; increase your self- awareness as you consider your strengths and areas for improvement; and help you improve your goal-setting skills.
This session will cover things like:
- How to use a job description to match to your CV
- How to use a SWOT analysis for your personal development
- Different learning styles – your own learning styles, and those of others
- The importance of taking responsibility for your learning and development
- How to identify learning and development needs
- Barriers to learning and how to overcome them
- The cycle of learning and development planning, monitoring, and evaluation
Learners will need to complete an assignment to achieve the accredited unit. Learners will be working on their assignment during the second day of training. You will be required to bring a laptop to complete the assignment.
Duration: 2 days
Time: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Location: The Women’s Organisation, 54 St James Street, Liverpool, L1 0AB
Day 1 – Tuesday 30 July 2019
Day 2 – Wednesday 7 August 2019
To book on this course email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state which group you wish to book on along with your contact details.
You must be an ASA participant and have permission from your CEO to do this training and have NOT previously completed a unit of accredited training with ASA.